A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Monday, September 14, 2009

Buy things you don't need

This is a new concept and hard to get used to but it is part of building a stockpile which I mentioned is one of the three keys to saving big.  I ran out to use some coupons on cleaning products on Sunday to not lose out on soon to expire coupons.  Then some of those coupons were on-line and I bougt a lot of those same cleaning products again on Friday! I certainly didn't need them and I actually spent a lot of money on things I didn't need. But these products were free - $.50 and I have a great stockpile of every cleaning product now.  I won't have to buy any again until they are at that rock bottom price.  And that is how you really start to hit your bottom line.

No comments:

Post a Comment