A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Updated blockbuster Express Codes 05/22/10


If you haven't heard by now, Blockbuster express is now appearing around Metro Detroit, attempting to compete with the success of RedBox rentals! Looks like since redbox goes after larger National stores like Meijer, 7-11 and Kroger in our area, they are tackling the smaller more regionalize grocers like VG’s, Oak Ridge Market and Hollywood Market. So I am happy to report there is now one at my local Speedway! I screamed with glee when I saw it and it was warm today so I had my window down and the people next to me surely thought I was crazy! (Amazing what another avenue for freebies can do!)  Two weeks ago they added one to the Pontiac VGs. So if you haven't checked recently check again (I did verify on the web that this was there)! You can check out locations near you here. Additionally to get these codes first and fast you will want to sign up for the blockbuster express emails on the same page. 2/3 of the way down on the lefthand side is a spot to sign up for emails.

GT13A - Get a free rental (exp 5/31) Thanks Couponing to Disney!

RENT3 - Rent two movies get one free (must add all three to cart at once) (valid 05/20-5/22) New!

GL14A - Get a free rental (exp 6/30) New!
The following have unknown expiration dates:
CALENDAR - Get a free rental

G414A - Get a free rental

G415A - Get a free rental

BBXPUB - Get a free rental (probably publix only?)
Thanks for all the above Coupon Dad!

Add a movie to your cart, view cart, then add promo before you pay.  The cases in these are great and look sturdy and I like the style of the kiosk.  Not sure how fun an outside one will be at my speedway in the rain, but at least I have one close!
Remember these are use one per credit/debit card so you can make it stretch!  And don't forget to return before 9 p.m. the next day to avoid being charged $1 per day.  Let me know what your experience has been when them! If any of these do not work please leave a message in the comments section so I have have them removed.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this one tonight at the one in Waterford! I was so happy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used the BBE kiosk in my local Food City store in Tucson Arizona several times. They are simple and work great. They send a weekly email of new movies on Tuesday.Some of the codes provided by you do not work here. I generally make a list of codes and work down until I find one that provides the "freebie"

    ReplyDelete