A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Friday, October 22, 2010

I just got 100 points on the Mypoints Daily Spin and Win!

The most I've gotten before today is 25 points until now I got 100 points!!  Do you use MyPoints? If so have you noticed there is a Daily Spin and Win!? Sign in daily to spin the wheel and possibly get some points. I have gotten 5 extra points several times thus far but was so excited to get 25 today!
What is MyPoints? Well it is an easy way to earn free gift cards to a variety of things. Check out my post on when I last redeemed points here for details. After if you think you are interested send me an email here with Mypoints in the title, so I can send you an invite.

Interested in other ways to generate cashflow easily? Check out my post with more options here.

No comments:

Post a Comment