A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Coupon Carry Out Clipping Service

I have recently been made aware of another coupon clipping service located in Northwest Ohio.  (Which is great for all my readers living in MI, OH and surrounding areas.)  It is the Coupon Carry Out.  I just placed my first order with them.  They have a lot of coupons available and they even have a point loyalty system!  The shipping and handling free was very reasonable in my opinion.  So if there are some coupons you would like extras of after viewing this week's match-ups see if you can purchase them from this coupon clipping service here.  Have you used a coupon clipping service before? How do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment