A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Killer SwagCode coming out on 06/02/10 for swagbucks!


Swagbucks has the following on their blog: For those of you who have already become fans of Killers on Facebook, you're all set to receive the special Swag Code that will be released on that page next Wednesday June 2nd!  So click that link to like them now and be all set to get your code next Wednesday!
What is swagbucks? It is a search engine and you get randomly rewarded for your searches. Any time I am on the web I always go there first and type in where I want to go, even my own website! I'll then randomly get 10 – 100 swagbucks per day. They can be redeemed for a variety of gift cards the most popular one is a $5 Amazon.com gift card.  Llast month I got four. I recently got my husband a used video game with 0 out of pocket thanks to my swagbucks!  Also be sure to refer your friends. When they win you win!  So get to searching and if you haven't signed up yet you can do so here.
Don't forget to also do your daily polls and search the special offers daily for additional swagbucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment