A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Exciting Tidbit about Swagbucks Daily Polls!


As I have mentioned before you can now take daily polls to get one Swagbuck!  Looks like they started yesterday so be sure to do this first thing when you hit Swagbucks!  That is 30 extra every single month!  Go here for more details.  But what I just found out is all the polls are Swaggernaut submitted and those Swaggernauts whose polls are featured on the site earn themselves 100 SB (those can be submitted to: pollideas@swagbucks.com). This is a fun, easy way to rack up your free rewards from Swagbucks.com."What is swagbucks? It is a search engine and you get randomly rewarded for your searches. Any time I am on the web I always go there first and type in where I want to go, even my own website! I'll then randomly get 10 – 100 swagbucks per day. They can be redeemed for a variety of gift cards the most popular one is a $5 Amazon.com gift card. Last month I got five and I recently redeemed one already for this month!  I have a few referrals but not very many.  I recently got a great cookbook deal I posted on here with 0 out of pocket thanks to my swagbucks!  Also be sure to refer your friends. When they win you win!
So if you have been hesitating sign up here today and get to searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment