A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Friday, May 28, 2010

Kraft First Taste - Taste Whats New and Delicious Coupons

This has been circulated around the blogosphere for weeks now but I have not been able to post it because I never got the offer.  Today I checked and I will finally get coupons for the following in 6 to 8 weeks:
Receive up to six (6) coupons* for ONE (1) FREE package each of KOOL-AID Fun Fizz Drink Drops (up to $2.49), OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Meats (up to $4.50), RITZ CRACKERFULS Filled Crackers (up to $3.49), KRAFT 100 CALORIE PACKS CHEESE BITES (up to $3.29), KRAFT HOMESTYLE DELUXE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (up to $3.99), and DIGIORNO® Deep Dish Pizza (up to $3.30). (Copied and pasted directly from my offers page.)
So I am excited about that.  If you are signed up to Kraft First Taste then log into your account to see if you are one of the last ones to get this offer or if you are not signed up do so so you can get great offers like these as well! Go here.  Once signed in check under special offers.


Interested in other places to try products for free? Check out my article here

No comments:

Post a Comment