A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Monday, December 14, 2009

Cheap Kikkoman Soy Sauce at VGs.

Check out this link here for buy one get one free kikkoman soy sauce.  This is currently priced for $1.99 at VGs and when you buy two you get at catalina for $.75 off your next order.  If you check all the details of this post it suggests that you try to print two B1G1 and purchase four bottles, then try to use a $1/2 bottle coupon for the ones you are not getting for free.  You'll notice that from the comments section some stores will not allow this however it did work for me at the Waterford VGs.  I actually purchased the Light Kikkoman sauce for $2.49 and purchased four bottles for $4.98.  Then they did allow my $1/2 coupon which doubled to $2 for a total out of pocket that day of $2.98 and I received two catalinas for $.75 off my next order for a total final cost of just $1.48 for four bottles.  Let me know if this deal works out for you!

Thanks Living Rich with Coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment