A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Grocery Store Websites in Oakland County

One thing I usually do for at least one of my stores is visit their website and create my grocery list there.  I almost always do this for Kroger, especially if I am going to the Grand Blanc Kroger on the way home where they double coupons up to $1.  This week I did it for both VGs and Kroger. 
One reason I do this is because match ups can't possibly cover all the things that are on sale, they can only highlight so many things.  I find that rarely do they let me know what is on sale in my favorite section of Kroger which is the Nature's Market (Whole Foods/Organic) section.  In addition if you email companies for coupons there will be a lot of coupons that I have that others may not and thus wouldn't show up on a match up.  Also there may be some stores you are intersted in that currently don't have local match ups for.  So check other websites but compare to the local on-line ad and be sure to familiarize yourself with their coupon policies. 
Lastly don't forget that many large chain Dollar Stores do except coupons so if you are running in for a few things it may be a good time to stock up on some lower priced items. 
So if you are interested here are the websites for the local grocery stores.  Give a try making your own grocery list on there.

Aldi

Busch's

Dollar General

Family Dollar

Hiller's

Hollywood Super Market

Kroger

Meijer

Nino Salvaggio

Oak Ridge

Plum Market

Target

Trader Joes's

Value Center Marketplace

VGs

Wal-Mart

Whole Foods

Leave me a comment if there are any others that you shop and that I should add to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment