A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Friday, March 26, 2010

Moving Sale! Lots of Good Items in Metro Detroit.


This is for my readers in metro Detroit.  A family that I know is moving to Puerto Rico and before they do that they need to get rid of some big items.  I bought my baker's rack and dining room table from a friend that was moving and it serves me quite well.  Things currenlty on the list are:
LIGHT WOOD ENTERTAINMENT CTR
LIGHT WOOD 5 PIECE DINNING ROOM SET
LIGHT WOOD BAR STOOLS
ELEGANT CHERRY WOOD DECOR TABLE
EXERCISE EQUIPMENT / STEPPER

They will be adding items and have already made sales so hurry and check everything out here.  All contact information is available there.

No comments:

Post a Comment