A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Watch Videos to increase your Swagbucks!

A while back some savvy bloggers were posting additional ways to get a few quick swagbucks.  Several of those including watching videos which were either previews, commercials or another form of advertisement.  Have you noticed that Swagbucks has made those easier to find for us and separated those out?  I watched a few videos yesterday and got about 12 additional Swagbucks. 
To get to them do the following:

Go to or sign up for Swagbucks here
Click Special Offers on the Quick Links (right hand side bar)
Under Wall One Click the fourth tab which is videos
Watch the videos for 2 points each
You must stay on that page and some are duplicates and I’m not sure if you get points for each one even if you already viewed it or not but if you have time might as well!
Many are only 30 seconds long.

What is swagbucks? It is a search engine and you get randomly rewarded for your searches. Any time I am on the web I always go there first and type in where I want to go, even my own website! I'll then randomly get 10 – 100 swagbucks per day. They can be redeemed for a variety of gift cards the most popular one is a $5 Amazon.com gift card. I get last month I got four. I recently got a great cookbook deal I posted on here with 0 out of pocket thanks to my swagbucks!  Also be sure to refer your friends. When they win you win!

No comments:

Post a Comment