A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Coke rewards bonus points on diet coke 04/26-05/02/10

So the bonus points have been revealed.  Enter five codes in from 4/26/10-05/02/10 and get 20 bonus points.  I've got 4 in so far.  Once I got the text message I held on to a code from a 12 pack, then Sunday I used a buy one get one free coupon on 20 oz. at Rite Aid as I needed to get my total up above $25 to use a coupon anyway and tonight I got my husband a couple two liters.  So as soon as he hits that second 2 liter I will have my bonus points and I will be at 215 points! Only 35 points from my free blockbuster movie night! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. you might get lucky and get a free code at free-coke-rewards-codes.com. Numerous free codes posted daily, and all diet cokes :)

    ReplyDelete