A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Blockbuster Express Codes for May


If you haven't heard by now, Blockbuster express is now appearing around Metro Detroit, attempting to compete with the success of RedBox rentals! Looks like since redbox goes after larger National stores like Meijer, 7-11 and Kroger in our area, they are tackling the smaller more regionalize grocers like VG’s, Oak Ridge Market and Hollywood Market. Unfortunately for me the closest one is in Rochester Hills which isn't too far from my place of worship in Pontiac to pick one up once in a while, the problem would be the timing in getting it back the next day before 9 p.m. I think I’m going to email my Waterford VGs to get one! Or I may be making a trip to Rochester a few times when I am in Pontiac! There are so many codes for free movies! You can check out locations near you here. Additionally to get these codes first and fast you will want to sign up for the blockbuster express emails on the same page. 2/3 of the way down on the lefthand side is a spot to sign up for emails.

G614A - Get a free rental (exp 5/5)

GT13A - Get a free rental (exp 5/31)

Thanks Couponing to Disney!

Not a lot but they are use one per credit/debit card so you can make it stretch!  Let me know what your experience has been when them!

No comments:

Post a Comment