A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Friday, February 26, 2010

It's Megaswagbucks Friday!



Today you can earn between 10-10,000 swagbucks by searching the web!  So get to searching!

What is swagbucks? It is a search engine and you get randomly rewarded for your searches. Any time I am on the web I always go there first and type in where I want to go, even my own website! I'll then randomly get 1 - 5 swagbucks per day. Yesterday they multipled everything by 10 when they launced version 3.0 so it will be 1-100 points daily I believe except on Fridays!  They can be redeemed for a variety of gift cards the most popular one is a $5 Amazon.com gift card. I get two or three of these a month. Also be sure to refer your friends. When they win you win! However today on megaswagbucks day you can win between 1 - 100 swagbucks! So get to searching and if you haven't signed up yet you can do so here.

No comments:

Post a Comment