A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Time to Stock up at EBay!


Wow! Do you frequently shop at eBay?  It so Big Crumbs is offering up to 36% cashback! So if you frequently purchase things from ebay you might want to check it out!  Some ideas are coupons and gift cards.  If you are already getting a discount on a gift card it will definitely be worth your while to save even more on it! I have already won a bid on a Bahama Breeze Gift Card for $10 which I got for under $4 and I bid on a few gift cards for places I know I go like AMC theater by my house, AppleBee's Barnes & Nobles and also bid on some Marcal Coupons!  Some are not that great of deals probably end of up with $1 off or so but if it is for something I will buy anyway and then get a high cash back that will translate to deep savings!  So go here to sign up if you are not yet a member!

No comments:

Post a Comment