A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Friday, March 5, 2010

K-Mart Super Doubles staring week of April 4th

Have you ever participated in KMart Super Doubles event? Well here is your chance! Kmart will double coupons up to $2 face value-- so a $2 coupon becomes a $4 coupon! You may want to save some high value coupons that you find.

Here are the rules:
-Only during the week of 04/04/10 to 04/10/10

-Manufacturer Coupons up to and including $2 Value are doubled up to $2 no matter what the retail price of a single item is
-Does not include Kmart Store Coupons
-Does not include Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons
-Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day

It has been reported around the metro Detroit Blogosphere that all KMarts in Michigan will be participating. I have emailed them to verify and will update this post once received.

I must admit that as of yet I am not too terribly excited about this.  In fact I skipped the last one.  The first time I went I did alright.  The second time my KMart in Waterford had posted more restricted rules and it made getting deals difficult.  The third time the rules were even more restricted and difficult to even follow.  Only Grocery and Health & Beauty were included and I had a hard time figuring out what fit into these categories and ended up taking half my things out my cart.  Also you must go the first day as they do not stock well.  Another huge problem has been all the National Match-ups seemed to have lower prices so things that appeared free on a match-up I saw seldom were free for me.

On a good note though the person that alerted me to this deal Savvy Spending promised to do some metro Detroit match-ups.  With match-ups personalized to our area I'm sure I will get more excited and more deals out of it this time around! 

What has been your exprience with KMart Super Doubles? How do you get the best deals?

Thanks Savvy Spending!

No comments:

Post a Comment