A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Redeem Your Victoria Secret Gift Card before April 30th don't forget!


Did you make a Victoria Secret Purchase last month and get a secret gift card?  Remember these can be worth $10,$50,$100 or even $500!  I will be carefully watching for some free shipping codes so we can all stock up on some free items! Go here to check your balance!
I purchased $39.12 worth of items to receive 7 cards.  I will have at least $70 to spend with those but hopefully more! I'll have to check when I get home.  Let me know how you did!


If you are just itching to use one of those cards now to get some free items remember to get cash back! You can get 2% cash back at Shop at Home, ebates, or Mr. Rebates.

1 comment:

  1. I suggest abcgiftcards.com is best website for online buying,selling of gift cards at cheapest price.

    ReplyDelete