A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Reminder K-Mart Super Doubles 04/04/10-04/10/10



Reminder that Kmart Super Doubles start tomorrow.  You can only get 5 coupons doubled per day.  Be sure to go early tomorrow and make sure to bring your Shop Your Way Rewards Member number. Go here to see a list of participating stores.  Most stores in MI and all of the metro Detroit KMarts are participating I believe. 

There are a couple of local bloggers that have match-ups for metro Detroit which I am excited about since I have found every time I use a national one our prices are higher.  Go here and here for those match-ups.

For my other readers here is a math-up in another area.  This is a great one as it is divided into free and cheap.  I'm going to try out some off the free deals although they may be higher in my area they will still fall in the cheap catergory. 

1 comment:

  1. Enticing deal from K-Mart! Thanks for sharing! Anyway, I just want to thank you for your review. I have referred back to your blog here: http://couponboa.com/awards

    Thanks,
    couponboa

    ReplyDelete