A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Updated Blockbuster Express Codes 04/07/10

If you haven't heard by now, Blockbuster express is now appearing around Metro Detroit, attempting to compete with the success of RedBox rentals! Looks like since redbox goes after larger National stores like Meijer, 7-11 and Kroger in our area, they are tackling the smaller more regionalize grocers like VG’s, Oak Ridge Market and Hollywood Market. Unfortunately for me the closest one is in Rochester Hills which isn't too far from my place of worship in Pontiac to pick one up once in a while, the problem would be the timing in getting it back the next day before 9 p.m. I think I’m going to email my Waterford VGs to get one! Or I may be making a trip to Rochester a few times when I am in Pontiac! There are so many codes for free movies! You can check out locations near you here. Additionally to get these codes first and fast you will want to sign up for the blockbuster express emails on the same page. 2/3 of the way down on the lefthand side is a spot to sign up for emails. Two new codes!


GA13A4 – Get a free one night rental exp 4/12/2010 - New
OUFXMV – Get a free one night rental exp 4/17/2010
6HHQLC – Get a free one night rental exp 4/17/2010
ETKGH7 – Get a free one night rental exp 4/17/2010
ICA33W – Get a free one night rental exp 4/23/2010
VGG8U2 – Get a free one night rental exp 4/23/2010
APRIL – Get a free one night rental exp 4/30/2010 New Thanks I Could Use a Deal!

GOLIVE - Get a free one night rental –extended (expiration date currently unknown)
POPCORN - Rent one, get one free (expiration date currently unknown)
G413A – Get a free one night rental – (expiration date currently unknown)

Let me know your success with these codes and how you like Blockbuster express kiosks! Also let me know if you use any of the codes without expiration dates and they do not work so I can remove them (although there are so many codes you may never get to that list!)

No comments:

Post a Comment