A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Friday, February 12, 2010

Avon's President Day Sale Starts Today Free shipping!


Avon is having a President's day sale all weekend and they are offering free shipping which is usually about $5.  They have tons of clearance items available I was able to score the following:


For just $5.13 shipped!  Remember think of upcoming events and buy things beforehand to save big on gifts!  Also Mr. Rebates has the best cash back deal at 7%. 

2 comments:

  1. My name is Tammy Hiner and I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 and also an eRepresentative with AVON. If you can't wait for a rep to place your order, you can go to my website and order anytime, 24/7. Look at the online brochure, order and have your items delivered directly to you. My website is www.youravon.com/thiner.

    ReplyDelete