A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Monday, February 1, 2010

Couponing to Disney's 4 a day sample campaign and 5 a day coupons campaign

I've mentioned before but since it is the beginning of the month I wanted to post a reminder.  Couponing to Disney has a 4 a day campaign you can check out in order to get samples.  I must admit I haven't done this in about a month but I plan to catch up some today.  Samples are great because they almost always come with high value coupons.  Look for the above icon on her site or go here.

She also has a 5 a day campaign where she posts contact forms of companies and if you have tried their products you can email them to compliment, complain or make a suggestions.  Usually this results in more coupons some times even free coupons.  To check that out go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment