A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Free $10 Amazon.com gift certificate from Reward Port

Have you heard of rewarport? It is very similar to mypoints as you accumulate points from reading emails, small offers, printing coupons, online shopping, taking surveys etc.  I just received my $10 Amazon.com gift card from them.  I must say I seem to generate points a lot faster with them than with mypoints so I like it a lot.  Between this and Swagbucks I have about $46 worth of gift certificates in my Amazon.com account accumulated in a little over two months.  I love getting things like this for free because it is less money I have to spend elsewhere.  If you think you are interested in signing up for reward port send me an email here or leave a comment with your email address.  If you are interested in more programs like this and ways to generate cash flow go here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment