A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Coupons on Coupons.com 02/09/10

With me attending a wedding reception on Saturday and our Superbowl party on Sunday I'm totally behind on everything! I will be renting two movies tonight and catching up on coupon clipping.  So right now I just printed off some coupons from coupons.com.  I wanted to point out too that I've seen several blogs where people have posted "new" coupons that don't appear when I check coupons.com (Like Couponing to Disney or Hip 2 save that are located in other areas.  So I realized I've never mentioned that you can actually input in the righthand corner a different zip code and get different coupons!  Here are some examaples of what I just printeed off:

02885

$1 off Lactaid
10111
Goya
Poland Spring Water
McCann's Irish Oatmeal
30333
Pop Tarts
$19.99 oil change at Midas
44256
$1.00 Thai Kitchen
90210

And there were tons of different toy coupons as well.  So if you'd like to see some different coupons click at the very bottom of the coupons.com icon where it says by coupons.com to open another window or go here and try some different zip codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment