A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New House Party Available Apply now for 03/27/2010


I just finished my first House Party over the weekend, the Digiorno Game Day Believer and I used it for my main dish at my superbowl party.  There were families that came so there were children there and they loved the party favors.  Everyone was excited to get a $4 off coupon to their own Digiorno and the pizza was actually pretty good! 

The latest House Party that you can apply for is Alexia Simply Natural Extraordinary Dinner House Party.  Details from the website state: Serve up a memorable gourmet meal for your dinner party guests at an Alexia Simply Extraordinary House Party™. Host this foodie fĂȘte and Alexia Foods will help you create a menu that celebrates delicious, gourmet-inspired, and simple foods your guests will love. As a host, you’ll receive a generous party pack with Alexia-approved items and gifts sure to enhance your gourmet gathering.

I love Alexia frozen foods and do hope I get picked for this one. If you are interested in learning more about this company and the marketing strategy the are using check out my post here.  If you think you would like to sign up leave a comment with your email address or email me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment