A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Thursday, February 11, 2010

One Free preview issue of Real Simple Magazine!

 Directly from the offer page: Get surprising cleaning tricks, health advice, beauty secrets, clutter busters, etiquette musts, and reader questions answered with two FREE weekly newsletters as well as receive other special offers and promotions.

Send my FREE PREVIEW Issue of REAL SIMPLE now. If I like it, I'll receive 11 additional monthly issues, 12 in all, for only $23.88. This price includes the cost of my FREE PREVIEW Issue. If I don't want to continue receiving REAL SIMPLE during my FREE PREVIEW period, I'll return my bill marked "cancel". The cancellation is effective immediately and my Preview Issue is mine to keep FREE.

To try this go here.  Enter your information and then be sure to click "No thanks just bill me."

No comments:

Post a Comment