A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Double your Dasani Points on Earth Day at MyCokeRewards

Enter codes from 20oz Dasani flavored water on Earth Day (April 22) and mycoke rewards will double the points.
What is mycoke rewards?  It is a way to accumulate points to get free items if you drink any coke products. My husband must have his diet pop and we buy what is on sale and some times that includes coke products.  I learned about this through other savvy bloggers I wish I knew it before because when I had money I was addicted to flavored Dasanis and propels.  I through away tons of points!  Rewards include magazine subscriptions, more coke products,  and even blockbuster rentals.  I have 170 points and I am holdingn out for blockbuster night coupon.  Coupon is good for two (2) FREE movie rentals, one (1) FREE popcorn tub and two (2) FREE 20-ounce Coca-Cola® products at any participating BLOCKBUSTER® store in the U.S! I need 250 points for it.  Sign up for my Coke Rewards here

No comments:

Post a Comment