A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Monday, April 19, 2010

Get Ready for BOGO Free Covergirl at Rite Aid 5/2 – 5/8!

So I got an email from a fellow blogger that the week of May 2nd there will be another Buy One Get One sale on Covergirl Make-up at Rite Aid.  The Rite Aid Coupon Policy states that if there is a BOGO sale with a BOGO coupon you will get it for free! I would keep a copy with me just in case you get an uneducated cashier.  I did have my cashier call the manager to verify the transaction when I tried this.  I didn't have a heads up on the last one but this time I do so I am bidding on ebay right now for some more coupons!  If you decide to do that be sure to go through ebates or Shop at Home for 1-3% cash back.  BigCrumbs also offers 36% of the seller's fee but this transaction will probably be so small that it wouldn't be much in this case.  I'm excited to have a few since there will still be a $5/25 coupon available so I can work this deal and get $5 off another item perhaps a different single check rebate that doesn't have a coupon attached! 

Thanks Coupon Katarina!

No comments:

Post a Comment