A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Friday, April 9, 2010

Sav-A-Lot Coupon Policy



Sav-A-Lot Official Website

Official Coupon Policy Received via email:
Dear Ms. Gonzales:


Thank you for your inquiry about using coupons at Save-A-Lot. We do accept manufacturer’s coupons for national brand items carried in Save-A-Lot stores. Unfortunately at this time we do not double coupons. Coupons should also be used by the expiration date listed. Save-A-Lot does not honor or match other store’s coupons. All Save-A-Lot stores accept the Save-A-Lot internet coupons from our website. Please check with your local Save-A-Lot store to see if other manufacturer's internet coupons will be accepted.

Again, thank you for your interest in Save-A-Lot. We hope you will shop with us and enjoy Save-A-Lot's high quality foods at a terrific savings, up to 40% compared to conventional grocery stores.

Jo Davis I Consumer Communications Coordinator I Save-A-Lot food stores

Their coupon policy is very simple and not much detail but they probably rarely run complex promotions either like buy one get one free promotions. 
 
Sav-A-Lot periodicallly provides in-store coupons booklets found in their store and home mailers.  Printable coupons which some times include manufacturer coupons that can be used any where are available here
 
I myself have never really shopped there although I have one close I usually can get what I need at the other stores I frequent.  Are you a Sav-A-Lot shopper?  Let me know what your experience has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment