A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's Hip to Save!: CVS Black Friday Deals 11/26-11/28

Check this out if you haven't looked up your CVS Extracare bucks deals for Black Friday yet! It's Hip to Save!: CVS Black Friday Deals 11/26-11/28

I plan on getting the camera in the morning as soon as I can and I'm going to make out on that one. It is the Kodak EasyShare C913 Digital Camera on sale for $79.99 and you get $20 in ECBs when you buy it. Not only that I have a coupon for $10 off any purchase of $50 from the kiosk and $21 I have accumulated in ECBs. So my final costs will be $48.99+tax and then I get $20 in ECBs to go back in the evening and buy more stuff! I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment