A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Monday, November 30, 2009

It's Hip to Save!: Sephora: Philosophy Kiss Set ONLY $5 + 3 FREE Samples + FREE Shipping!

It's Hip to Save is now on fire with some great Cyber Monday on-line deals as well. I just bought a bunch of cosmetics for cheap. Here is here latest: It's Hip to Save!: Sephora: Philosophy Kiss Set ONLY $5 + 3 FREE Samples + FREE Shipping!

I did this deal, got a Mineral starter pack from E.L.F. and did the BEBE purfume deal as well. Why would I buy all this? Well first of all I just scored all those for under $20 and then remember the overall premise of stockpiling. By before you need when it is cheap! So some people are buying these for Christmas gifts, I have baby showers and a bridal shower coming up. So for any bridal showers I will already have a bunch of perfume and Health and Beauty products to throw in a nice bag as a gift from my stock pile. It is what I did for a wedding I just went to and I may not have been able to give a gift otherwise! So think about it and check out the deals!

Be sure to go through Ebates or another on-line shopping rebate site to save even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment