A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Stretching a Buck All About Couponing Series

When I first started this after I was given an on-line class I googled new words and read everything I could. I'd here "types of stores" or "stockpile" then read a bunch of articles to reinforce that concept.  Each time I read things of course a lot of reinforced things I already new but a lot of times there were knew things. So I try to post a bunch of Couponing 101 angles from different websites that I enjoyed.  That way you don't have keep googling it yourself but will have a lot of sources you can keep reading and learn and reinforce the concepts with.

So here is another one Stretching a Buck's All about Couponing Series

No comments:

Post a Comment