A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Friday, April 16, 2010

Hamilton Beach - 3-Quart Slow Cooker - White $9.99 on Bestbuy.com + best cash back offer!

Okay so I have not one but two slow-cookers already so I won't be snagging this deal but it is a great deal for one who has been waiting.  I love my slow-cookers! In fact I think I'm going to through some veggies in the pot tonight for a light Vegetable soup! Comes with: Lid Latch strap; dishwasher safe stoneware and glass lid; 3-quart capacity and you save $10!  So grab this Hamilton Beach 3-Quart Slow Cooker for just $9.99.  Pick-up in store option is available to avoid shipping cost.

Lastly be sure to go through BigCrumbs for 4.8% cash back the best cash back option by far! That brings your total cost down to about $9.55! Hurry to snatch this deal when I checked it was available only at one of the 6 stores in my area for pick up!

Need some more motivation to use your crockpot or want help when you get this one?  Check out my previous article Why I consider myself to be a crockpot queen, for tips, pointers, articles and recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment