A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Two Double Points Opportunities with MyCokeRewards

Don't forget as I mentioned here today when you enter Dasani Water codes for my coke rewards you get bonus points!  I'm definitely treating myself to a Dasani Water for this today!

Additionally I got a text 2 says ago that stated: Drink Diet Coke & Earn Bonus Points when you enter your codes 4/26 through 05/02.  I'm excited as I have a 12 pack at home yet to be opened!  My husband is a pepsi drinker and only drinks diet but now that we are smart shoppers he has to give up his brand loyalty and drink where the deals are! 
If you are interested in more details or signing up for my coke rewards send me an email here!

1 comment:

  1. And if anyone needs some of those diet coke codes starting April 26th, I give away free coke codes at free-coke-rewards-codes.com, and all my codes are from Diet Cokes. :)

    ReplyDelete