A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ever wondered what is is like to shop at a Spartan Store?

Okay okay I must admit myself I avoided most of the local grocery stores.  But VGs lured me in last year with their triple coupon event and keep luring me back with the fact that my local VGs in Waterford Doubles 3 like coupons up to $1.00.  My VGs is very nice, coupon-friendly and I like it a lot.  I shop there at least twice a month. I was asked to do a shopping trip there by a group I'm involved in and detail it so if you are interested in seeing what it is like to shop at a Spartan Store check it out below:

More check-ins at Vgs Food Center
Powered by Whrrl

No comments:

Post a Comment