A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pantry Staples Price Chart for Southeast Michigan

I personally am still working on learning what the rock bottom price is on certain things.  I do have a pretty healthy stockpile but now and again I do have to hit an everyday low-price store for things here and there. You may notice me making suggestions on my match-ups to avoid certain things unless they are on your "needs" list because I know for sure they are not at the rock-bottom price.  Another metro Detroit blogger Coley's Q has a great resource for Pantry Staple Items that you can now use to get something on your needs list.  It will help you decipher the rock-bottom price to pay even if you don't have a coupon.  Check out the Pantry Staples Price Chart here.

No comments:

Post a Comment