A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The rest of the story some of my recent bargain brag pictures

I know I have recently been boring you to tears with all my posts of nothing but words and numbers for my grocery store roll call but I had taken some pics just didn't have them.  So here in no particular order are some of those pics.


Funny I can tell what most of those are.  That obviously was a pharmacy run Wags and CVS.

Meijer and a pharmacy either CVS or Rite Aid


This is a Kroger trip and looks like I picked up the window cleaner at Target right after.


Meijer and perhaps a small VGs trip?

Meijer and VGs


Aldi Meijer maybe a little something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment