A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Great Crockpot Recipe Website

As people who know me well know from about Late September to April I consider myself to be a crockpot queen!  It's the best way to keep all your nutrients in your veggies, it's usually quite easy, and works for my busy lifestyle.

I was looking for some websites to use some of the Quinoa I bought and came across this ones that has tons of recipes.  I'm looking forward to referencing it again.  Also sparkpeople has a great recipe section where you can calculate your own recipes and search for some.  If you are looking to eat more healthy and haven't signed up for that check the button on the side.

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment