A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Friday, June 18, 2010

Extra Coupons in mailers and Thursday Paper!

First in my Wednesday mailer with a lot of the ads I got a Kroger sheet that had two kroger coupons and 3 manufacturer coupons!

Second Coupons Equal Cash alerted me to the fact that the Detroit free Press on the front page had a wrap around yesterday with extra CVS coupons!  (Half of the time I throw those away without even opening them since I strictly buy papers for the coupons.)
Coupons were as follows:
FREE Pepsi 12 pk with any $20 purchase


$5 off any cosmetic, skin, hair or fragrance purchase over $15

$5 off any summer seasonal purchase over $10


$3 off any CVS Brand purchase over $10

Definitely will be making a trip to CVS today and getting some free pepsi!

No comments:

Post a Comment