A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Grocery Store Roll Call End of April

So I got super super buried and behind with all the multiple transactions at Meijer and multiple runs to Rite Aid with the Buy One Get One free make-up in April and May.  I have just caught up entering all my receipts for April and plan to catch up on the May ones.  Hopefully I have gathered them all!
I overspent in April getting free movie tickets through some promotions.
I spent $317.67 on groceries and household items to buy $1,317.41 worth of groceries saving $999.74 for a savings rate of 75.89% a little down from the previous month.  I will try to make up for this big spending later in the year and I have adjusted my monthly goal to $210 a month to make $2500 by the end of the year instead of $2400.  How is your spending savings going?

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about your roll call! Honestly, I used to gather mile high stacks of receipts for entering in 2009, but this year I do it weekly so its not such a huge task!

    Good luck with May!

    ReplyDelete