A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Grocery Store Roll Call End of the Month May

Again as I mentioned yesterday I got backed up on receipts and I spent time yesterday entering most of them. I am still missing a few Rite Aids which will increase my spending by probably $10-$15 and savings by $50 or so.  But here is what I have so far so I can start June and be back on track weekly:

I spent $209.72 to purchase groceries worth $1,218.50.  My spending again was higher than normal as I stocked up on pop (which I don't always do) and got many free redbox codes in the process.  I also did not return any bottles I let my husband have them for some expenses needed.  Still though I saw the power of rolling catalinas and the pharmacies as my savings rate was 82.79%, my highest ever!  My overall year to date savings is now 76.56%.  How did you do for the month of May?

No comments:

Post a Comment