A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Grocery Store Roll Call End of August Summary

For the month of August I had a very low savings rate of just 63.94%.  I went to Aldi's once which it is cheaper but since you can't use coupons I don't count anything as savings.  Additionally I did not go to any pharmacies nor throughout the whole month which is a first! Working overtime and being busy with summer activities minimized the trips I could take. I also stocked up on a few things buying a lot of them that I usually wouldn't like fruit cups because they were on some extended sales.  So for the month of August I took $578.22 worth of groceries (including office supplies like highlighters, sticky pads etc.) for $208.48.  How did your savings go this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment