A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Free Swag 09/21/10!





Just got a couple of $5 amazon.com gift card for cashing in swagbucks. I've used these to lower purchases on the fitness games I am building up for my Wii Fit as well as gifts for my husband. We are also looking into getting purchasing a few things for our home.

What is swagbucks? It is an easy way to win prizes, gift cards and more. I usually turn mine in for Amazon.com bucks and occasionally for paypal dollars (which then can be transferred to my checking account therefore free cash!) Whether at home or at work I always go to swagbucks first and type in what I need, even my own website or ones I visit daily. I randomly get 10 to 500 swagbucks daily Last month I was able to get $20 in Amazon.com gift cards. (I have a few referrals but not many.)  There are so many ways to earn now daily polls, daily surveys plus searching!  If you'd like to sign up go here and then invite your friends as you get swagbucks for referrals as well. When they win you win!

No comments:

Post a Comment