A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Friday, September 17, 2010

Today is YouData payout Friday!

Today is YouData payout Friday. What is YouData? You get paid to view advertisements. Sometimes it is just to view a website but sometimes it could be a full ad or commercial. Always very quick and then every Friday the balance you have is sent to your paypal account. I always check Friday mornings to see if I have new offers and this morning I had one website to view.  Even doing them the morning of will get my money transferred into my paypal account later that day. For more information or to sign up go here.

If you'd like to look at more ways to generate small cash flow check out my previous article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment