A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Catalina Deals at Meijer's this week

There are various Catalina deals posted for Meijer's this week.  Click on the button for Macomb Money Saver on the right then go to Meijer's to check them all out.  These are deals that you can roll and some are for more than one week, meaning you can only do one per transaction but you can then take that catalina coupon (that comes out after purchase and is good as money) to purchase another.

One I just did for a second time was the Campbell's Soup and Pepperidge Farm deal.  You buy five Campbell's soups and one loaf of Pepperidge Farm bread then you get a $5 coupon off your next order. 
At the same time I also did another one where you buy 2 Warm Delights and get $1 off your next order.
My total price was around $13 after store and manufacturer's coupons it came down to $9.50.

Then I had the $1 & $5 off from my last transaction used that to score, 2 personal desserts, 5 cans of soup and one loaf of bread for only $3.34 AND got $6 back to use on my next transaction! (Since I can use this again as cash, technically I made money on this deal!)

There is new one posted today for Breakstones Cottage Cheese doubles which I love but never has coupons for.  I will get one here and there when they are on sale for $1.  However this week if you buy you get a coupon for $3 off your next transaction!  So I'm definitely doing the above deal a third time for my full shopping trip and this new one as well. 

Again check Macomb Money savers for the match-ups and coupons available to maximize your savings and actually make money buying some products!

She's also posted the Saturday Super Sale for Meijer's with some great match-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment