A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Why I love Hip2save!

Hip2save is always posting great deals on-line.  Today in the mail I got a mother-load!  I got 5 packs of Dry Erase markers for $4.75 from the Land of Nod.  I got a $14.99 package from the Popcorn factory (three small bags of popcorn two gourmet cookies, two chocolate covered pretzels, jelly beans, and candy) for $5.96 (only paid shipping!), and E.L.F mini-make up kit and eyeliner for $6.95!  If you go to her website that deal is still available but the others most likely are not.  I also got some Gourmet Chocolate last week for free (which lead to the popcorn factory deal!)  She posts on-line deals where you can get really cheap things using on-line codes, Amazon.com deals all kinds of stuff.  So that is why I check her site several times a day.  Also most of these items I bought I could go through ebates or cashbaq and then get cash back on my puchase to make them even cheaper.  So if you haven't done so yet sign up for those (buttons/links on the right) and start checking out Hip2save!

No comments:

Post a Comment