A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kroger Information and Review

Before and after coupons Kroger has always been one of my favorite stores.  It is a strict grocery store and as I mentioned in my post about Meijer's I prefer that over supercenters.  I can get in and out a lot quicker.  I absolutely love all their healthy and organic products are conveniently located in their "Nature's Market" section right after produce usually and not too far from the front of the store.  Their website is wonderful I can easily create my shopping list on there and it is coupon friendly providing you to links were you can get your coupons!  A lot of my organic/health items never seem to show up on coupon match-ups like Food Should Taste Good or Terra chips, Oikos Yogurt, etc. so I can go to the website and see when those are on sale and add to my list.  Check out all the things you can do at Http://www.kroger.com/

Kroger will double Manufacturer coupons up to and including $.50. but recently began limiting the number of coupons allowable to 3 identical coupons per like items. There are also Super Krogers, Kroger's that double up to and including $1.00. I happen to work in Grand Blanc and can hit one of these on my way home which increases my savings.  Again only 3 like coupons.  A list of these can be found here:
http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-76620.html

Kroger also offers a "green discount" of $.05 per bag you bring. 

Kroger sale prices are available only to those who shop with a Kroger Savings Club Card. You must have this card to receive the sale price discounts when you shop. If you don't have a Kroger Savings Club Card, stop by the Customer Service desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment