A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Last week's CVS Deals

So with my $25 gift card that my husband got for his prescription transfer I got into the pharmacy game.  Hip 2 Save posts these deals as well as a few others and I usually skip over them.  But last week I scored this:

Tuesday: Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Lotion 6.8 oz $7.99 Used the $1.50/1 coupon and received $7 in extra care bucks.

Saturday: Almay Mascara $5.99 Used the $1/1 coupon received $3 in extracare bucks (ECB)
Scope Mouthwash $3.99 Used $1/1 coupon received $1.50 in ECB
3 Tide Laundry Detergents $4 each=$12 Used 3 $1/1 Tide product (one I had, and took 2 off tearpad in store)
1 Tide Stain Release 20 oz & 2 Tide Stain Release 10 ct $4 each=$12 Used 2 $1.50/1 coupon & 1 additional $1/1 coupon
1 Dawn dish soap 10.3 oz $1 Usded $.25/1 coupon
For purchasing over $25 in P&G products I received $10 in ECB
Then when I paid I used a $5.00 off any in-store purchase of $25 or more located on their website by taking a flu quiz
After paid with my $7 in ECBs from Monday then gave all the manufacturer's coupons.
The total after all that was around paid with my gift card and then spent only $1.96 out of pocket!
Plus I now have $14.50 in ECBs to use this week! So really I am still working on money that CVS basically gave me for free! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment