A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Monday, August 9, 2010

Gold's Gym Dance Workout for Wii available for preorder!

Gold's Gym Dance Workout for Wii is $29.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. You can preorder it now and this item will be released on August 17, 2010.   There is also a preorder bonus offer: (Details directly from the website:)

Pre-order Gold's Gym Dance Workout and get an Amazon.com exclusive Dance Workout Wrist Band free. The wrist band will be included in the packaging at the time of shipment. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.
I'll have to debate this one as I love workout games but I may wait for a lower price.  If you are winning Swagbucks and want this game now hopefully you can get it for free using gift cards you'e earned through Swagbucks.  I have plenty myself but I'm saving them for something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment