A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Target Deals and Match-ups 08/08/10-08/15/10




My shopping style at Target primarily consists of working Gift Card deals to get things for free in my stockpile or treats for myself that I can get there cheap (like Sobe life waters and frozen meals).  Once in a great while when I build up enough gift cards I will grab things for very cheap and free when the coupons are right.  Be sure to bring your reusable bags with your for $.05 credit. I haven't had time to get to Target in a while and I haven't had time to really even look at match-ups!  Hopefully I'll be back to providing a few highlights in a couple weeks.

So check out deals and match-ups from Totally Target, Stretching a Buck, Hip2save and Bargains to Bounty.

No comments:

Post a Comment