A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Friday, August 13, 2010

My Free AppleBee's Card from Mypoints!

I just cashed in 1,550 mypoints points to get a $10 Applebee's gift card.  My husband loves Applebee's and since here in Oakland County every night after 9 p.m. is happy hour with half off drinks and appetizers we can get some pretty inexpensive meals there.  $10 can be a whole meal for us! Being able to make two trips their for free keeps more money in our pockets and reduces our eating out expenses. 

I mostly just click on the email although you can earn points by shopping online.  I made one small purchase from Avon when the "cashback" didn't appear to be that much different from ebates on that particular day.  I also purchased my entertainment book from them as they had the better deal that week when I was ready to purchase it. 

There are lots of rewards to choose from such as Amazon.com, restaurants like Subway and Baja Fresh, Pharmacies like CVS and Walgreens, Stores like Target and Walmart, and you can even get a Visa Check card to spend wherever you want like cash.  If you think you would be interested in signing up send me an email here or leave a comment with your email address.

For more ideas on how to get free gift cards go here.  For more ideas of ways to generate a little more income and/or get free gift cards go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment